One of the most picturesque towns on the Amalfi Coast, Positano, Italy often is billed as the “Jewel of the Amalfi Coast.” Thanks to its setting on the Italian seaside, ts precariously-perched pastel houses, and its church’s gleaming dome, Positano has charmed visitors for decades.
Positano is a fishing village stacked into cliffs rising high above the Mediterranean, and is known for its colorful buildings that are jig-sawed tightly as they rise up from the sea. The beaches have black sand, and the water is shockingly clear.
What is important to underline is that Positano is the town of stairs: it is not a place for those who don’t like to walk. Couples can have their civil ceremony on the terrace of the town hall overlooking the sea or in the beautiful Church of Santa Maria Assunta, just a few steps from the beach.
As for the elopement dinner there are a few restaurants or hotels with spectacular terraces overlooking the enchanting blue water.
The town hall of Positano is indeed one of the few town halls in Italy where you can celebrate official legally-binding outdoor ceremonies with sea view. The ceremony is performed in Italian and according to the Italian law an interpreter has to be present to translate everything.
We can assist you with this service and with all the paperwork needed. If you wish to have a catholic wedding in the main church of Maria Assunta, please note that celebrations cannot be performed on Sundays or during the two central weeks of August.
POSITANO: ELOPEMENTS AND MICRO WEDDINGS PACKAGE
If you wish to Elope in Positano on the Amalfi Coast or to have there an intimate wedding we can offer a package or an à-la-carte planning service.
Our package to have your legally binding ceremony in Positano includes:
– Ceremony venue renting fee (from Monday to Friday) Government officiant for the legally binding ceremony
– Two witnesses for the ceremony
– Interpreter for the ceremony as requested by the Italian law
– Assistance for all the preparation of the documents and paperwork in Italy, and our guidance for the paperwork to be prepared in your country
– Three hours of professional on-site photography
– Bridal Bouquet and Groom Boutonniere
– Music entertainment for the ceremony (solo violist)
(Up to ten additional guests)
To be quoted separately:
– Special flower arrangements for the ceremony
– Hair and make-up for the bride at the hotel
– Romantic dinner with sea view
– Other special requests not included in the package