In the Italian Riviera you find lush vegetation, mild climate, mountains that cascade down to meet the sea, sparkling turquoise waters, terraced vineyards, fishing villages clinged to cliffs and miles of gloriously rugged coastline framing lovely sand beaches and secluded coves. This amazing area is rich of natural beauties and the various names given such as Paradise Gulf, Siren bay, Bay of fairy tales, Poet gulf and Love path are all a testimony to the magnificence of these marine landscapes.
Airport: the nearest airports is Genoa – up to one hour drive distance to the main venues. A convenient motorway connects easily the the most important towns by the sea.
Recommended period for weddings on the Italian Riviera: from May to mid October.
Type of ceremony venues: We can offer a range of locations with the most amazing view to the sea or directly by the sea.
Special touch for your wedding on the Italian Riviera: Have your micro wedding in one of the poshest towns like Portofino, Santa Margherita or Alassio enjoying fresh food in the land of the delicious pesto sauce typical of the Liguria Region while drinking a glass of chilled White Vermentino wine.
Wedding at Cinque Terre
Perched on Italy’s Liguria coast, the five villages that make up Cinque Terre (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso) remain miraculously unspoilt. With terraced vineyards, craggy cliffs and panoramic footpaths, they are an ideal destination for those who want to escape the more crowded Italian tourist hotspots. Along with the coastline, the five villages make up a national park, which has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Wedding in Portofino
“I found my love in Portofino” claims the celebrated song, and this little corner of paradise is certainly a place for romance. Perched on Italy’s northwest coast, Portofino is one of the most perfect fishing ports in the Mediterranean. It has been a magnet for Europe’s beau monde, from Rex Harrison to Elizabeth Taylor, for decades. A wedding in Portofino means a day set against a breathtaking backdrop of beautiful countryside, flowers and the dazzling Mediterranean.
LIGURIA, Italian Riviera: ELOPEMENTS AND MICRO WEDDINGS PACKAGE
If you wish to Elope in Liguria or to have there an intimate wedding we can offer a package or an à-la-carte planning service.
Our package to have your legally ceremony on the Italian Riviera includes:
– Ceremony venue renting fee (from Monday to Friday) Government officiant for the legally binding ceremony
– Two witnesses for the ceremony
– Interpreter for the ceremony as requested by the Italian law
– Assistance for all the preparation of the documents and paperwork in Italy, and our guidance for the paperwork to be prepared in your country
– Three hours of professional on-site photography
– Bridal Bouquet and Groom Boutonniere
– Music entertainment for the ceremony (solo violist)
(Up to ten additional guests)
To be quoted separately:
– Special music entertainment for the ceremony
– Special flower arrangements for the ceremony
– Hair and make-up for the bride at the hotel
– Romantic dinner with sea view
– Other special requests not included in the package